Saturday, October 31, 2009

Palin to Scozzafava: Thank You


Sarah Palin this afternoon offered personal thanks to Dede Scozzafava for suspending her campaign, and called on all concerned about the future of America to consider a donation to Doug Hoffman.

On her Facebook page Palin posted this note:

A Time to Unite
"I want to personally thank Republican Dede Scozzafava for acting so selflessly today in the NY District 23 race. Now it's time to cross the finish line with Doug Hoffman so that he can get to work for District 23 and the rest of America.

With Congress poised to overhaul one-sixth of our economy with so-called health care “reform” (which is really a government takeover of health care) and with plans to enact a cap-and-tax bill just as our economy struggles to recover, Doug Hoffman will be a voice for fiscal responsibility and common sense in Washington.

We need candidates like Doug now more than ever. In these final days of the campaign, it's vital that Doug continue to receive the enthusiastic support of those who want to bring common sense to Washington. Let’s help make it happen! You can help Doug by visiting his official website today and offering your support: https://www.doughoffmanforcongress.com/donate3.html"

- Sarah Palin

9 comments:

jay son said...

hopefully this works and pushes hoffman across the finish line. palin is without a doubt the new face of the conservative movement, and will be making things happen for years to come.

LL said...

You need to hand it to Sarah. While I don't think she's our best candidate for president, she is clearly a force for good and for "change I can believe in".

Kid said...

LL - ditto

Anonymous said...

Ditto from me as well

Anonymous said...

PS great blog, I'm putting you on my blog roll.

Nacilbupera said...

Contrast noble Palin with turncoat Scoz who just today--despite receiving almost $1M in campaign contributions from the national GOP--endorsed Democrat Bill Owens. To us, Scoz is no longer a Republican and her sole motivation for dropping out of the race was simply to get the Democrat elected. If she even still considers herself a Republican she has become the very essence and epitome of a RINO.
See articles: Watertown Times (left-wing NY23rd newspaper; endorsed Owens) and Michelle Malkin (right wing perspective).

blackandgoldfan said...

November 1...a preview of what's to come November 9. lol What was that score 30-7??? Sorry. Couldn't help myself, Soloman. I love ya, man!

I told my son that is the only time we would EVER be rooting for Baltimore.

Soloman said...

All - I will throw in my dittos to what all of you said -

except B&G Fan, of course, who needs to realize that now that my Broncos have their loss out of the way, they're going to be hungry for someone to avenge that loss against. Sorry your Squealers are going to have to be that victim!!!

Anyway.. as of Monday reports are Hoffman's pulling ahead now. I really find it hilarious that the leftists are calling this 'bloodletting' on the right, when really all that happened is a leftist (Scozzafava) got pushed aside for a real Conservative.

May Newt and Steele wake up and take notice.

One last thought - Right is Right - thanks for the add! I'll happily reciprocate...

Soloman said...

nacil - I just realized you have me on your blogroll.. thank you! I added you to mine as well..