Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"A Call To Action"


The following is a re-post of some information that needs to get out. To the best of my knowledge, the original post (minus my language edit) is at Jim McMahon's blog, and so I offer a huge hat tip to him for the work. If you go by his blog because of this post, let him know I sent you, and I know the email I received asked me to get the message out, so I'll ask that you consider re-posting this to your own blog as well.

Additionally, I received this message through the owner of Conservative Blogs Central. I have a button on my sidebar for Conservative B.C.; I am starting to see that we may have a solid leader in our midst, and I recommend you all consider the idea of joining this blog and becoming part of the movement. If your blog is largely politics like mine, or even if not but you really believe that we must begin to organize now... check it out.


In case you're not aware of this, the gubernatorial elections for Virginia and New Jersey are next Tuesday, Nov. 3rd.

Bob McDonnell (R) has a double digit lead in the polls over the Creigh Deeds (D) in Virginia, but Chris Christie is neck and neck with the incumbent Governor Jon Corzine (D) in New Jersey. In my opinion, Corzine is an arrogant liberal and the reason it's a close race is because there's another guy running as an Independent (a liberal sleeper) that is splitting the votes, Corzine has the advantage of the incumbency and also has a boat load of money from the DNC.

You're probably thinking, "Who gives a #@$%, I don't live in either of those States!" Right? Well let me tell you why; Every eye in Congress is on this election to see if we conservatives mean business when we say that we are going to remove every single politician from office that doesn't act in the best interests of "We the People," and elect public officials that will.

If either of these Democrats get elected, it's over for the freedoms we have taken for granted for far to long.........we're done! We'll have proven to our out of control government and corrupt politicians that we're all talk and no action, and they can continue to do whatever they damn well please.

So if you're against the Communist takeover of our country and want to salvage what's left of America, put these links on your Facebook page, send them out to everyone in your e-mail list and put the YouTube videos up on your blogs if you have one. If you don't, send these links to a blog that you read on a regular basis and ask them to post them.

Please do this even if you never forward e-mails or hate politics and don't like politicians, because I'm sure you care about America and we're in trouble. We must remind them WHO THEY WORK FOR!

It is imperative that we do everything in our power to get the vote out next Tuesday. It's now or never folks, we're not going to get another shot at this!




14 comments:

blackandgoldfan said...

Amen, brotha!

Another alert: ACORN federal funding resumes November 1. We're gonna be paying those corrupt turds again!

http://therightstuffbng.blogspot.com/2009/10/activist-alert-acorn-funding-resumes.html

Jim McMahon said...

ACORN is back? That is absolutely unbelievable.

Soloman said...

As I said on your page, B&G - no way, no how. Letters will be written.

Jim.. thanks for stopping in.. and glad to not just help, but be a part of the team.

Nacilbupera said...

Doug Hoffman (C-NY23) and David Harmer (R-CA10) both need help as well unless we want two more Congressional votes for socialized healthcare.

Pedaling said...

i'd promote christy for a number of reasons
but, what first got my attention was a report on how his leftist opponent, corzine, called him fat!
what is it with liberals and their cheap shots?

i hope every overweight liberal & conservative in new jersey votes christie, simply for that remark alone!

christian soldier said...

supporting candidates nation - wide is a wise move-
once they get into office - they make policy that affects us all-
even state office holders...

Snarky Basterd said...

Excellent job for reposting this.

One Ticked Chick said...

Anyone who wants to help Doug Hoffman can join a phone bank and make some calls on his behalf. It's not too late to give him a hand.

Soloman said...

nacil - I agree. I know Hoffman's received a lot of coverage; I've honestly never heard of Harmer.

I picked this up specifically because of Conservative Blogs Central - I've been getting emails suggesting that we post specific youtube videos, in an attempt to work up the view rates and build Conservative blogs as a team. I haven't been responsible to this until this post. I'll be trying to do a better job of it - we need to work together to drive a message.

Soloman said...

CS - you're right. Even if I can't vote for them, you never know who's reading...

Soloman said...

Dr. Dave, thanks - I saw the comment you left on Jim's page - good on you as well.

Soloman said...

Ticked - anything any of us do is certainly worthy. His race in particular seems very important, because it would prove the Conservative movement is stronger than the weak (R) party. Might get the (R) party to wake up and pay attention to who butters their bread...

The Conservative Lady said...

Sol:
I reposted this a few days ago & thought I left you a comment. I don't see it here, so just wanted to let you know that I did.
I wish I could be a NJ resident again for just one day to vote that scuz ball out of office.

Soloman said...

Glad you did the re-post, TCL.. even though I don't live in NJ or VA I figure I can help get the word out.

I just wish the independent in NJ would drop out and ask everyone to vote Christie. If he really is the anti-Corzine candidate he started off as, he would consider it.