Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Soloman: As Seen on Conservative Firestorm

Tonight I received a gracious offer to become a contributor to Conservative Firestorm.

Donald Borsch Jr. is the founder of Conservative Firestorm, and I have accepted his invitation to join forces with his excellent group of contributors.

Don has written a wonderful introductory piece welcoming me as the "Newest Contributor of Fire!!"

That's a lot to live up to... heh.

For those of you who have never visited, you can find Conservative Firestorm in my blog roll on the right side of this page.

I am truly humbled and honored to be offered an opportunity to grow my writing skills and spread the good word of American freedom and exceptionalism!

Thanks, Don... Long Live the Republic!

6 comments:

Donald Borsch Jr. said...

Soloman,

The Left just doesn't stand a chance.

Hey, maybe we could also tag-team on Rational Nation USA? I see you have Les in your blogroll.

The honor is all mine, Soloman. Trust me on that.

My verification word is: "fingulle".

Isn't that a cuss word in Italian? Ha! (Actually, it's not. I was just trying to be witty and amusing.)

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Congratulations Soloman !

One Ticked Chick said...

Congrats, Sol!

Soloman said...

Hey y'all..

Thanks! I put up my first post there last night, it was a copy of the census question post I did here.

I'm not really sure yet how I will divide my efforts between this blog and CF... it'll be a fun experience!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Congratulations, Sol! I've added CF to my blog roll in your honor. :)

Soloman said...

Thanks Fuzzy, you rock!