Tuesday, January 26, 2010

James O'Keefe Arrest: President Obama Reacts


President Barack Hussein Obama reportedly has made a statement regarding the arrest of James O'Keefe, the conservative activist who posed as a pimp to target the community-organizing group ACORN.

O'Keefe and the son of a federal prosecutor were among four people arrested by the FBI and accused of trying to interfere with phones at Sen. Mary Landrieu’s office.

"First," said the President, "I'd like to give a shout out to Andy Stern, without whom I never would have been elected."

"I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role Mr. O'Keefe's ACORN investigations played, but they definitely influence my opinion. I'm certain that the FBI acted stupidly," said the President.

"Now, I might be a little biased, since Senator Landrieu is a close business associate, without whom my master plan to take over... er... without whom health care reform for all Americans would not be possible."

"We certainly don't know all the answers, and I would caution against jumping to conclusions that these young people might be innocent until proven guilty, at least until we have all the facts," Obama said in the Rose Garden of the White House.

"What we do know is that there are um... families, friends and a large number of folks... uh... waving tea bags around who watch one particular cable news channel, and.. um.. they do not like me very much and... uh... seem to want to see me fail. What that has to do with anything we are... um... currently discussing I'm not sure, but my teleprompter is stuck and... uh.. I know you expect me to keep talking."

2 comments:

blackandgoldfan said...

This wasn't politically motivated....nooooo....

Chicago-style politics as usual.

Pedaling said...

only one year and you got him DOWN!