Sunday, March 18, 2018

In Defense of The Second Amendment

Tonight, March 18th, 2018, the CBS news documentary show " 60 Minutes" is airing an interview with some of the students who survived the February 14th shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

I am interested to see which students are interviewed.

Or, more correctly, I am interested to see if some students are not interviewed, and what if any statement is made by the news team at CBS.

Regardless, I will be watching,

Afterwards, I will return here.

And when I return, I will begin to work in defense of The Second Amendment, in the one place I feel I can most effectively help the cause of saving our nation.

Because it is my firmly held belief that without The Second Amendment, we cannot defend any other. Our Founding Fathers understood this, and they documented it with great clarity, in their time. Of course they weren't of the time of YouTube, and 1:30 snippets of cable news, or social media pages like "Occupy Democrats," where information can just be put out there without reasonable challenge, and then shared across the world at the touch of a finger...


But for now, I’m off to ride… I've got a steel horse out there I call Liberty, and we're off to listen to the sound of freedom for a minute.

God Bless.

No comments: